Clinically proven to enhance radiance and visibly reduce fine lines. Our maximum-strength exfoliant delivers powerful results with no downtime. A unique complex of phytoactive AHA extracts, Lactic Acid and fermented plant enzymes helps reveal new, firmer skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing dulling surface debris without causing dehydration. Pumpkin Fruit Enzyme and Rice Bran Extract help even skin tone by resurfacing the skin and accelerating cell turnover. Smoothing Australian Caviar Lime Extract brightens skin for a more radiant complexion.
HOW TO USE THE DERMALOGICA RAPID REVEAL PEEL
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re using this product, please ONLY use at night, and using this AHA based peel means that you HAVE to wear sunscreen for at least the 2 days after each use. Don’t risk not following this! You will damage your skin and age it rapidly.
- Cleanse your face well. Some have suggested a double cleanse, but our feeling is take off any makeup with your remover or micellar water and then wash with a good foaming cleanser. Pat dry after your wash and make sure you have washed off all the soap.
- Massage the FULL tube of Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel into your face and neck. It will apply pretty much like a mask. Make sure you go right to the hair line and down to the collarbone. And be careful to avoid your lips, eyes and any super sensitive parts of your face (For me, my corners of my mouth are very susceptible to dryness, so I leave it off the 5mm around my mouth)
- Leave the peel on for 3 – 7 minutes to activate and eat through that old, dry, dead skin and work on the glow. You will feel the peel dry a bit and it may tingle and feel quite warm.
- Wash off the peel with COLD water or wipe it off with a cool, damp towel (make sure you get it all!) and pat dry with a CLEAN towel.
- Apply a good quality skin serum on after use (dermalogica makes some awesome more high range options, such as the biolumin-c serum otherwise there are some local brands that do offer more budget friendly serums)
- Leave out toning on the nights that you’re going to be doing the peels.
- Moisturize as usual. I am currently using a night cream – but a normal moisturizer will be great too.
- And lastly, always finish off your night routine with a good pump of your favorite night cream to lock everything into place and help you get that good night's rest.