"There is so much beauty and elegance in a great set of nails" (Tammy Taylor)
Hello everyone and welcome!
Today I want to talk to you about the benefits of shellac nails, why it is better than regular polish and the differences between the shellac nail and the gel nail.
How many times have you looked at your nails and thought "I really need a nice manicure !!!", but are you confused about which nail polish and technique to choose?
Hands are a bit like our business card and are the nails that make our hands even more beautiful and give the impression to other people that we take care of us and our body.
WHAT IS SHELLAC NAIL POLISH?
Shellac nail polish is really a valid ally for your nails!. The result of technological innovation, this revolutionary nail polish will change your manicure once and for all.
Shellac nail polish is a new generation semi-permanent nail polish, free from unnecessary chemistry and harmful substances, it is perfect for even the most fragile and sensitive nails.
What are its benefits, and why is it better than regular nail polish?
· Make nails look perfect without ever having to file them. To apply this type of nail polish you don't need to remove the shiny layer using a buffer.
· Semi-permanent nail polish that lasts for over two weeks and guarantees a wonderful mirror finish.
· Without toulene, formaldehyde, DBP, formaldehyde resin, xylene and methylethyl ketone, truly suitable for everyone.
· It lasts longer than a regular polish.
Why is it different from gel polish?
Although Shellac may look like a gel polish it is not!. The most important difference is that it does not cause any damage to the nails during removal, as happens with gel polish.
· To remove Shellac nail polish, it is necessary to apply small patches that dissolve the product in a non-invasive and natural way without causing any damage to the nail.
· The application is much simpler than that of the gel which requires more manual skills.
We can conclude that CND Tm Shellac Tm nail polish has truly revolutionized the world of manicure, creating the only semi-permanent nail polish that does not require filing and that protects the nail from damage from removal.
Let's give it a try it, and I'm sure you won't regret it, you will see what wonderful results! ; )
See you soon!